The 8th edition of the Information Security Day will finally be held on May 21st,2019 at the European Convention Center Luxembourg. At the core of the topics: Cybersecurity & Data protection.
You can register now by using the invitation code ADPL19, either by visiting the event’s website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, entry is free of charge for end users (CIOs, IT Managers, COOs, CISOs, IT developers, etc.) and will be charged for IT services providers and consultants but as a member of the APDL community you will be benefit from a 50% discount code.
- Share the vision of local and European experts on Cybersecurity, GDPR, multi-cloud strategy, user centricity, self-defending networks, cyber-resilience…
– Romain Sabel, Technical commission director, APDL (Association pour la Protection des Données au Luxembourg)
– François Thill, Cyber Security Director of the Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy
– Paulo Esteves-Veríssimo, Professor and FNR PEARL Chair at the University of Luxembourg, UniLu’s SnT Centre
– Guy Isler, CISO, Centre Commun de la sécurité sociale
– Christophe Buschmann, Data Protection Commissioner, CNPD (Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données)
– Philippe Vercruysse de Solart, Account Technology Strategist, Microsoft Belgium & Luxembourg
– Victor Emmanuel de Sa, Ethical Hacker, Vice-World Champion of the international hacking contest, Conversion Manager
– Cédric Mauny, Head of Cybersecurity, Telindus Luxembourg
… and many others• Discover great stands in the exhibition area and the latest trends on the market when it comes to cybersecurity & data protection: Check Point – HS2 – Tech IT – Onetrust – Digital Security – Varonis – Passbolt – Yes We Hack – Imrim• Share the insights of innovative startuppers ; first ones confirmed:
– Hacknowledge, a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services company
– Passbolt, an open source password manager for teams• Enjoy great networking moments during this event and discover the 2019 winners of the Information Security Awards:
– IS Personality of the Year
– Security Project of the Year
– Awareness Security initiative of the Year
– Best Security partner of the Year
– Security Startup of the Year
– SPECIAL PRIZE – Woman Talent of the Year
If you wish to apply for one of these awards, deadline has been extended to March 23rd. Please send an email to fill in your online form and take part as candidate (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Also, please note that this year, IS Day will be held in parallel of ICT Spring, a global tech conference. Your entry to IS Day will then offer you an access to ICT Spring on May 21st & 22nd.
For more information about the IS Day programme, please visit www.isday.lu