Mardi 18 juin, l’APDL a tenue son Assemblée Générale Annuelle au cours de laquelle Madame Emma Goodwin a été élue à l’unanimité au poste d’administrateur.
L’ Assemblée Générale a été suivi de l’intervention de Monsieur Vincent Wellens, de la société NautaDutilh sur le thème suivant :”The Ten Biggest Mistakes in GDPR gap analysis & remediation”.
ISACA Lu AGM 2019 – InfoSec in Mergers & Acquisitions
Animated by Dr. Marco ERMINI
May 29, 17:30 through 22:00
No-Shows will be billed 25,00€
JOIN US AT:
Patisserie de Namur
2, rue de Bitbourg, L-1273, Hamm
Dear Members, All,
Isaca.Lu requests your company to its Annual General Meetingto review our Accounts for 2018 as well as renew our Board, and other key events of the past year. The AGM will be followed by a Conference and closed with a Networking Cocktail.
This year’s Keynote Speaker will be Dr. Marco ERMINI, Orange Business Germany who’ll discus:
Mergers & Acquisitions – Forgotten Son of Information Security
Subject Description: There are no ISO or other standards and, few publications or dedicated books on Managing Merger & Acquisition regading Information Security.
Generally, M&A Due Diligence teams have little care for a target company’s ICT security and compliance program.
After the session, we will be able to consider:
- Define Information Security risks & threats in Mergers & Acquisition operations
- Depict a strategy for integration which helps avoiding precarious IT migrations, proliferation of unsanctioned tools, a regulatory mess and huge impact of legacy infrastructure
- Scoping the threat actors and their interests
- Identify why it is important that InfoSec be involved in the early phases of a Due Diligence process, and how it can affect the operation itself including the monetary transactions
- Recognize how Cloud affects InfoSec M&A and how it can help mitigate risks
- Use scanning and OPSEC tools without violating laws and NDAs
- Understand the role of the Security Manager in the whole process
Biography: Dr. Marco Ermini, Orange Business Germany
- Is a Senior security expert, system & network security architect, as well as a team leader.
- Holds degrees in Philosophy, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Has +20 years working experience in ICT,
- Responsibility for security of worldwide networks and world-class critical systems in large enterprises;
- Major projects with public, banking, industrial and telecommunication firms;
- Standards such as ISO 27001/COBIT/SoX; mobile networks and applications;
- Cloud security; risk assessments.
Date & Time: May 29th, From 17:30 through 22:00
- Registration: 17:30
- AGM: 18:00
- Conference: 18:30 through 20:00
- Networking Cocktail ends 22:00
Location: Patisserie de Namur, Rue de Bitbourg 2, L-1273, Hamm
Continuous Professional Education: 3 CPEs
No shows will be billed 25.00 €