Mardi 18 juin, l’APDL a tenue son Assemblée Générale Annuelle au cours de laquelle Madame Emma Goodwin a été élue à l’unanimité au poste d’administrateur.
L’ Assemblée Générale a été suivi de l’intervention de Monsieur Vincent Wellens, de la société NautaDutilh sur le thème suivant :”The Ten Biggest Mistakes in GDPR gap analysis & remediation”.
ISACA Lu AGM 2019 – InfoSec in Mergers & Acquisitions
Animated by Dr. Marco ERMINI
May 29, 17:30 through 22:00
No-Shows will be billed 25,00€
JOIN US AT:
Patisserie de Namur
2, rue de Bitbourg, L-1273, Hamm
Dear Members, All,
Isaca.Lu requests your company to its Annual General Meetingto review our Accounts for 2018 as well as renew our Board, and other key events of the past year. The AGM will be followed by a Conference and closed with a Networking Cocktail.
This year’s Keynote Speaker will be Dr. Marco ERMINI, Orange Business Germany who’ll discus:
Mergers & Acquisitions – Forgotten Son of Information Security
Subject Description: There are no ISO or other standards and, few publications or dedicated books on Managing Merger & Acquisition regading Information Security.
Generally, M&A Due Diligence teams have little care for a target company’s ICT security and compliance program.
After the session, we will be able to consider:
- Define Information Security risks & threats in Mergers & Acquisition operations
- Depict a strategy for integration which helps avoiding precarious IT migrations, proliferation of unsanctioned tools, a regulatory mess and huge impact of legacy infrastructure
- Scoping the threat actors and their interests
- Identify why it is important that InfoSec be involved in the early phases of a Due Diligence process, and how it can affect the operation itself including the monetary transactions
- Recognize how Cloud affects InfoSec M&A and how it can help mitigate risks
- Use scanning and OPSEC tools without violating laws and NDAs
- Understand the role of the Security Manager in the whole process
Biography: Dr. Marco Ermini, Orange Business Germany
- Is a Senior security expert, system & network security architect, as well as a team leader.
- Holds degrees in Philosophy, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Has +20 years working experience in ICT,
- Responsibility for security of worldwide networks and world-class critical systems in large enterprises;
- Major projects with public, banking, industrial and telecommunication firms;
- Standards such as ISO 27001/COBIT/SoX; mobile networks and applications;
- Cloud security; risk assessments.
Date & Time: May 29th, From 17:30 through 22:00
- Registration: 17:30
- AGM: 18:00
- Conference: 18:30 through 20:00
- Networking Cocktail ends 22:00
Location: Patisserie de Namur, Rue de Bitbourg 2, L-1273, Hamm
Continuous Professional Education: 3 CPEs
No shows will be billed 25.00 €
The 8th edition of the Information Security Day will finally be held on May 21st,2019 at the European Convention Center Luxembourg. At the core of the topics: Cybersecurity & Data protection.
You can register now by using the invitation code ADPL19, either by visiting the event’s website or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, entry is free of charge for end users (CIOs, IT Managers, COOs, CISOs, IT developers, etc.) and will be charged for IT services providers and consultants but as a member of the APDL community you will be benefit from a 50% discount code.
- Share the vision of local and European experts on Cybersecurity, GDPR, multi-cloud strategy, user centricity, self-defending networks, cyber-resilience…
– Romain Sabel, Technical commission director, APDL (Association pour la Protection des Données au Luxembourg)
– François Thill, Cyber Security Director of the Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy
– Paulo Esteves-Veríssimo, Professor and FNR PEARL Chair at the University of Luxembourg, UniLu’s SnT Centre
– Guy Isler, CISO, Centre Commun de la sécurité sociale
– Christophe Buschmann, Data Protection Commissioner, CNPD (Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données)
– Philippe Vercruysse de Solart, Account Technology Strategist, Microsoft Belgium & Luxembourg
– Victor Emmanuel de Sa, Ethical Hacker, Vice-World Champion of the international hacking contest, Conversion Manager
– Cédric Mauny, Head of Cybersecurity, Telindus Luxembourg
… and many others
• Discover great stands in the exhibition area and the latest trends on the market when it comes to cybersecurity & data protection: Check Point – HS2 – Tech IT – Onetrust – Digital Security – Varonis – Passbolt – Yes We Hack – Imrim
• Share the insights of innovative startuppers ; first ones confirmed:
– Hacknowledge, a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services company
– Passbolt, an open source password manager for teams
• Enjoy great networking moments during this event and discover the 2019 winners of the Information Security Awards:
– IS Personality of the Year
– Security Project of the Year
– Awareness Security initiative of the Year
– Best Security partner of the Year
– Security Startup of the Year
– SPECIAL PRIZE – Woman Talent of the Year
If you wish to apply for one of these awards, deadline has been extended to March 23rd. Please send an email to fill in your online form and take part as candidate (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Also, please note that this year, IS Day will be held in parallel of ICT Spring, a global tech conference. Your entry to IS Day will then offer you an access to ICT Spring on May 21st & 22nd.
For more information about the IS Day programme, please visit www.isday.lu